really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes

Monday, May 5, 2008

short funny jokes

Man: I could go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: Yes, but would you stay there?
Man: I offer you myself.
Woman: I am sorry I never accept cheap gifts.
Man: I want to share everything with you.
Woman: Let's start from your bank account.

Teacher: "Nick, what is the past participle of the verb to ring?"
Nick: "What do you think it is, Sir?"
Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"
Nick: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice short funny jokes

Thanks.

July 14, 2008 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger llllllllll said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

November 8, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes