really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes

Monday, May 5, 2008

hilarious jokes - The Secret of Women

Did you hear about the guy who finally figured out women?
He died laughing before he could tell anybody.

A married man was visiting his girlfriend one day, when she requested that he shave his beard.

"Oh, James, I like your beard, but I would really love to see your handsome face."

James replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it. She would kill me!"

"Oh, please?" the girlfriend asked again in a sexy little voice.

"Really, I can't," he replied. "My wife loves this beard!"

The girlfriend asked once more, and he sighed and finally gave in.

That night, James crawled into bed with his wife while she was sleeping.

The wife woke up somewhat, felt his face, and replied "Oh, Michael, you shouldn't be here. My husband will be home soon!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes