really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes

Monday, May 5, 2008

humor jokes - Just a little work joke

I'm tired. For a couple of years I've been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I found out it ain't that. I'm tired because I'm overworked.

The population of USA is 237 million. 104 million are retired.

That leaves 133 million to do the work. There are 85 million in school, which leave 48 million to do the work. Of this there are 29 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 19 million to do the work.

Four million are in the Armed Forces, which leaves 15 million to do the work.

Take from the total the 14,800,000 people who work for State and City Government and that leaves 200,000 to do the work.

There are 188,000 in hospitals, so that leaves 12,000 to do the work. Now, there are 11,998 people in Prisons. That leaves just two people to do the work. You and me.

Boy Oh Boy.. And you're sitting there reading this. No wonder I'm tired, I'm the only one working.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...


On internet various famous & impressive sms web are running and your web are one of the best impressive messages web or blog, I am really impressed due to best collection inspirational messages so will trying for daily visit in your web for reading your messages so please keep it up and don't forget to visit and comment on my web: FUNNY JOKES, HINDI SMS, HINDI JOKES, LOVE QUOTES

February 14, 2015 at 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

really funny jokes

Wise Man Jokes